RLMG is looking for a web developer to join our team in creating engaging, inspiring and usable websites and media applications for museum environments and other public spaces. As a part of our team you will be involved in all phases of projects including conceptualization, prototyping, production, and deployment.
- Write well designed, optimized, and maintainable code by using best software development practices
- Prototype and create websites and web applications using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Work closely with UI/UX team and web designers to match visual design intent and to create clean, intuitive, delightful software
- Work in a team environment with other developers, designers, producers, and technologists
- Create and maintain software documentation
Our ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about new and innovative media technology solutions, a creative problem-solver, and have strong communications skills.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and a solid understanding of how web applications work including security and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Familiarity with PHP, Ruby, Python, C#
- Experience with React Native, Angular, and Nodejs
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as SQL/MySQL and schema-less databases like RDB or Mongo and can integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Ability to solve problems and diagnose issues
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong visual skills and attention to detail
RLMG’s web developer is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and project samples to [email protected].