RLMG is currently seeking a talented interactive / graphic designer to join our collaborative team to create visual solutions for a range of digital media. As part of the design team, you will be involved in developing, iterating and executing design solutions for a diverse range of interactive media and digital experiences.
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, motion designers and UX specialists to develop appropriate visual design approaches
- Create effective, compelling, well crafted, visual design systems
- Brainstorm and wireframe intelligent UI solutions
- Contribute to and produce process books (and other documents) for client submittals
- Communicate with developers to create production-ready assets for development and to ensure the integrity of visual design
- Design degree (graphic, interaction, communication, media or other related field)
- 2+ years of professional work experience in graphic and/or interaction design preferred
- Strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, typographic refinement, and pixel-perfect design
- Expert time management skills
- High-level proficiency with Adobe design software including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience in 3-D, illustration, animation and/or motion graphics is a plus!
When sending your resume please include work samples (or link to online portfolio). Address all inquiries to Diana Bonfilio at [email protected].